Scale of ratings by Fitch Ratings:
- long-term international/national ratings (pol): AAA, AA, A, BBB, BB, B, CCC, CC, C, RD, D
- short-term international/national ratings (pol): F1, F2, F3, B, C, RD, D
- support ratings: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Scale of ratings by Moody's Investors Service:
- long-term international, covered bonds ratings: Aaa, Aa, A, Baa, Ba, B, Caa, Ca, C
- short-term international: Prime-1, Prime-2, Prime-3, Not Prime
- numerical modifiers: 1, 2, 3 (modifier 1 - the higher rating category, 3 - the lower rating category) to each generic rating classification from Aa through Caa
Latest rating agencies reports:
mBank Hipoteczny's Statement regarding substitute collateral
Hereby, mBank Hipoteczny declares that, according to its policy, it intends to use treasury bonds issued by the Polish Minister of Finance on behalf of the State Treasury as a Substitute Cover until the long-term foreign currency sovereign credit rating on the Republic of Poland is at the level of ‘A-‘ or higher according to the rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd scale.
In case this rating is lower than ‘A-‘ according to the rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd scale, mBank Hipoteczny declares to replace the treasury bonds with other assets, without undue delay, given the time needed to meet the technical requirements necessary to conduct such operation and economic factors related thereto, but no longer than within 30 calendar days from the day of downgrading the Republic of Poland’s rating below the level of ‘A-‘.